Monday, November 12, 2012

Good Vibes








One of my favorite simple outfits, it just gives me those good vibes. Fall has a weird way of lending itself to strange combinations like blazers and shorts...It's probably the reason I love this season so much. I would be ok with it being Fall all year round. I am fussy with temperatures and hate being hot or cold..

In other news, I am looking for suggestions on what you guys would enjoy reading on this blog. I have been sticking with strictly outfit posts for the past two weeks since I have started, but I feel I may gravitate towards more like a.. fashion diary, if that makes sense. Perhaps feature other people I find inspiring, doing inspiration collages, runway reports, etc etc. Let me know what you think in the comments or drop me an email :) 

Blazer: Urban Outfitters
Sequin Top: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: Vintage
Heels: Zara
Cat Eye Glasses: Thrifted

xoxo


1 comment: