Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Blushing







You know when you buy an item of clothing and you can tell that you are probably not going to ever take it off? That's basically how I feel about this little pink furry gem. Slightly muppet inspired is the best way to describe it with super long bell-shaped sleeves and extremely warm... it's just, perfect. The light pink color reminds me of blushing cheeks hehe. 

I paired my new sweater crush with another favorite of mine, this rainbow striped crop with a mint green blouse and along with my signature black skinnies and my Jeffrey Campbell Cleata. I also threw in a couple necklaces for good measure.

All these lovely colors make me want Springtime.. like right now. Also, some painted Easter Eggs would be greatly appreciated..

Pink Cardigan: Chelsea & Violet
Rainbow Sweater: Target
Mint Blouse: Lush
Black Skinnies: Zara
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell Cleata

XOXO
Olivia




11 comments:

  1. You really can make those shoes work! I think they add a great touch to the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fan of that sweater! something about the colour scheme and the gradation reminds me of my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: I agree! I think it may have something to do with the pink color haha

      Delete
  3. Wow! I love this outfit! Love the colors. So pretty!
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shit,I love your style. Really awesome, I am follower from now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cardigan is perfect! :)

    http://ainaonhyvapaiva.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete